We collect different types of information online:
- About you – the information you type in.
- About how you use our site – because we can track this using something called "cookies".
The main ways we use this information:
- To tailor how our site can help you.
- To fulfil your requirements and deliver what you have asked us for.
- To treat you more personally.
- To maintain your records.
- To send you appropriate marketing communications.
- For analysis about how each of our customers use the site.
And, for your peace of mind:
- You can stop us sending you marketing communications.
- You can delete or change the information which you have given us.
Requesting a copy of your personal info
Under the UK Data Protection Act (1998), you may request a copy of any personal data about you held by us and we have up to 40 calendar days to respond. The request must be in writing and must contain the following:
- Your name and postal address
- A telephone number where you can be reached
You must also provide :
- A photocopy of your passport or driving licence.
- Your signature and the date of the request.
- Signed authority from the individual whose data is required if you are applying on their behalf.
All your information is stored:
- Our hard copy treatment files for each client.
- On our booking system MINDBODY. Please follow the link to MINDBODY and the GDPR : GDPR-FAQ.
- On MailChip. We use as our marketing automation platform.
We use this data for booking, cancelling and rescheduling your appointments as well as sending our clients automatic email confirmations of their appointments from our booking system, MINDBODY.
Will keep your data on our system for 24 months after which period all inactive client's data will be erased. You have the right to contact us to access or erase any of your data that we may hold.
Please send your request to:
58 South Molton Street
London, W1K 5SL
If you require any further information on anything raised above then please contact us at the address provided.