Terms and Conditions
Please find the terms on which Pulse Laser Aesthetic Clinic has set below which provides service to its clients. Please ensure that you have read and fully understood them prior to booking any treatment or consultation.
1. Appointments and Cancellation Policy
- If you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment, please inform us 48 hours notice prior to your appointment. Failure to give us 48 hours notice will result in the loss of your appointment from your prepaid course of treatment and a £50 cancellation fee.
- All the technicians at Pulse Laser Aesthetic Clinic are trained and certified in accordance with the company’s treatment protocol and therefore we do not guarantee continued treatment with a specific named technician.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your appointment in advance so that the necessary paperwork can be completed. Late arrival may result in reduced treatment time or forfeiting of the appointment.
- Pulse Laser Aesthetic Clinic will aim to keep your appointment run according to an arranged time where possible; however, should we need to cancel your appointment at short notice, we will make every effort to contact you in advance.
- Prior to your appointment, we will inform you of any preparation required such as shaving, makeup removal, avoidance of sun exposure etc.
- Please be aware that if you arrive at your appointment & it is deemed to be unsafe to continue with your treatment by our technicians due to tanning and sun exposure, your appointment may be postponed to a later time.
- Please be advised makeup, deodorant, perfume and oil-based products must be removed before treatment. Practitioners will cleanse the area however we cannot be held responsible for all of the above products that may lay dormant in the skin pores and can cause an adverse reaction.
- All clients have to be 18+ of age to start any treatment.
2. Lateness Policy
- If arrival is delayed it is not always possible for us to accommodate your full appointment, which means your appointment time may have to be shortened or cancelled. We will always try to accommodate last-minute changes if we can however this is only if the appointment is available for a later time. Please be aware that with certain skin treatments we may require you to arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment for the application of numbing cream. Please be advised any lateness may mean the treatment is cancelled if staff members do not feel they can perform treatment without numbing cream having been applied.
3. Refund Policy
- All treatments must be paid for prior to or on the day of treatment. When purchasing a course of treatments, the course is payable in full at the first treatment or in 2 equal instalments as agreed with management.
- Discounted & Offer packages are only refundable for medical reasons.
- Pulse Laser Aesthetic Clinic provides full or partial refund for any unused laser treatments if the request is made within the cooling off period of 14 day. Should this period pass, Pulse Laser Aestheric Clinic only offers refunds based on a medical reason
- If any of the sessions from a package have been used, the refund amount will be based on the deduction of individual list price, rather than the discounted package price.
- Please contact our Customer Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for a refund request. We will do our best to assist and support you
4. Liability Policy
- Pulse Laser Aesthetic Clinic will not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of profit), or for any other special, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, its provision of any goods and/or services to the client.
- It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that he/she provide us with all relevant medical details prior to each treatment. We will not be liable for any damage that occurs as a result of the client’s failure to disclose such details.
- The client agrees to comply with all instructions and/or recommendations given to them by, or on behalf of, Pulse Laser Aestheric Clinic technicians regarding the care of a treated area.
5. Complaint Policy
- We always try to give the best service possible, but there may be times when you feel that this has not happened. you are entitled to submit a complaint, either verbally, by telephone or in writing to our complaints department at email@example.com
- The member of staff who initially receives the complaint will convey the details to the complaints department and you will receive an acknowledgement within two working days of lodging the complaint that an investigation into the matter is underway.
- During the course of the investigation, we may contact you for further information via email or telephone and require you to attend an additional consultation meeting with the practitioner involved in your treatment if needed. If you are not satisfied with this initial attempt at resolution or have any objection to being seen by this practitioner, the complaints department will review your case.
6. Payment Policy
- Full payment must be received before treatments can be booked. Generally, this is payable in full prior to or at the first treatment. If the cost of the treatment exceeds £1000, this can be paid in 2 equal instalments, 50% at the first treatment and 50% at the 2nd treatment. Offers may not be combined with any other sale, finance options, promotion, discount, code, coupon and/or offer, unless otherwise specified. If you refuse to pay in advance, we have the right to refuse treatment.
- PrePayment Guarantee: The term PrePayment Guarantee means there is no expiration date on any purchase you make online, in-clinic or by phone, Any existing or new client who has purchased Pulse Laser Aesthetic Clinic treatment(s), is guaranteed to have their treatment package honoured
7. Gift Vouchers:
- Gift vouchers are currently valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. The expiry date is printed on the gift voucher.
- We operate a 5-day cooling-off period for gift vouchers purchased online. You can cancel your order at any time up to five working days after the purchase date, only if you haven’t used the amount or part of the amount. After this time, gift vouchers are non‐refundable.
- Please advise us of any cancellations in writing – email firstname.lastname@example.org.Uk supplying your name, address and gift voucher number.
- Please note that any gift vouchers purchased prior to offers cannot be exchanged for discounted or promotional gift vouchers.
- Gift vouchers cannot be redeemed on the day of purchase. The owner should arrange a consultation before redemption.
- Gift voucher promotions are subject to change and availability, cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- We reserve the right to change or add new offers at any time.
- Pulse Laser Aestheric Clinic gift vouchers can be used as full or part payment towards a treatment or a package of treatments.
- Gift vouchers cannot be used to purchase additional gift vouchers online.
- Gift vouchers are non‐transferable but can be upgraded for an additional cost, subject to availability.
- Gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemed against existing bookings where payment has already been made.
- Please note that we are unable to extend expiry dates if gift cards are unused.
8. Child Care Policy
- Children are welcome into our clinic, however, our staff are regrettably not able to supervise children during treatments for health and safety and insurance purposes. We politely ask that you do not bring your children along with you unless they are supervised by another adult.